Cisco Unified Communications UC560 series eliminates the need for multiple servers and combines voice, data, video, security, and wireless capabilities. It integrates with existing desktop applications such as calendar, email, and customer relationship management (CRM) programs. Integrated smart applications also help boost employee productivity.
UC560 Product Features:
Cisco UC560 Series for Small Business supports:
Voice: Use advanced communications capabilities including telephone call processing, voicemail, automated attendant, and conferencing functions to respond to customers faster and save money on long-distance charges
Video: Conduct face-to-face meetings through video calls with Cisco Unified Video Advantage (requires Cisco USB Camera)
Wireless: Help employees be more productive and collaborate better through access to applications and information from anywhere they work
Productivity: Integrate with existing desktop productivity applications such as calendar, email, and customer relationship management programs
Secure Routing: Reduce business risks associated with viruses and other security threats Get an advanced phone system that expands as your business grows and changes, without a lot of capital expense.
The Cisco UC560 platform is the latest addition to the Cisco UC500 series for small business. It is tailored toward small and medium business which requirements that exceed those satisfied by the UC540 Platform.
The UC560 is geared toward:
- businesses with 16-104 users, who need room for growth
- businesses that need the increased PSTN connectivity options offered by having two voice module slots
Unlike the UC540, the UC560 does not have built in wireless, or built-in Power over Ethernet. An optional wireless access point (the Cisco AP 541N) and the Cisco ESW 500 series of switches can be used to provide this functionality. Additional PSTN connectivity can be achieved by adding any supported voice modules to your system.
Cisco UC560 SIP Trunk
Our SIP trunk service for Cisco UC560 series enables;
• Prepaid, Pay as you Go service
• No setup fee, No cancellation Fees
• No volume commitments, no charge per channel, unlimited simultaneous calls
• Outbound (termination) service with competitive rates
• Inbound (origination) service with phone numbers from 40+ countries
• Toll-free inbound (800 origination) service
• Sub accounts under your master billing account for multiple systems