Cisco Unified Communications UC520 series eliminates the need for multiple servers and combines voice, data, video, security, and wireless capabilities. It integrates with existing desktop applications such as calendar, email, and customer relationship management (CRM) programs. Integrated smart applications also help boost employee productivity.
UC520 Series Product Features:
Components of the Cisco UC520 include:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express for call processing of Cisco Unified IP Phones, providing a phone system rich in features
- Cisco Unity Express for voice messaging and Automated Attendant, to help improve communication among employees and with customers
- An integrated 8-port Power over Ethernet (PoE) local-area network (LAN) switch
- Network security functions including Cisco IOS Firewall, which protects the wide-area network (WAN) entry point into your network, and virtual private network (VPN), which gives up to 10 remote users highly secure access to your network
- Optional integrated wireless LAN (WLAN) capability on some models or external access points and Cisco Wireless LAN Controller Modules, to enable mobile networking, which can help increase employee flexibility and productivity
- Cisco Configuration Assistant so you can easily configure devices and technologies including unified communications (phones and software), switching, routing, security, and wireless
- Optional remote system-monitoring capabilities
Cisco UC520 also supports (sold separately):
- Cisco Unified IP Phones and Cisco Small Business Pro IP Phones, including wireless handsets and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) phones
- Cisco Unified CallConnectors for integration with Windows PC applications including Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, or Salesforce.com CRM
- An ability to expand switching capabilities through a connection to Cisco Catalyst Express 520 Series Switches, which provide an additional 8 to 24 ports, or Cisco ESW 500 Series Switches in 24- and 48-port Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and PoE models .
Cisco's UC520 is the entry level system for the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business.
For new installations, we recommend the UC540 Platform, which features increased system resources, built-in wireless, easier ordering options and a lower price point.
Cisco UC520 SIP Trunk
Our SIP trunk service for Cisco UC520 series enables;
• Prepaid, Pay as you Go service
• No setup fee, No cancellation Fees
• No volume commitments, no charge per channel, unlimited simultaneous calls
• Outbound (termination) service with competitive rates
• Inbound (origination) service with phone numbers from 40+ countries
• Toll-free inbound (800 origination) service
• Sub accounts under your master billing account for multiple systems