Cisco Unified Communications UC500 series eliminates the need for multiple servers and combines voice, data, video, security, and wireless capabilities. It integrates with existing desktop applications such as calendar, email, and customer relationship management (CRM) programs. Integrated smart applications also help boost employee productivity.
Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business supports:
Voice: Use advanced communications capabilities including telephone call processing, voicemail, automated attendant, and conferencing functions to respond to customers faster and save money on long-distance charges
Video: Conduct face-to-face meetings through video calls with Cisco Unified Video Advantage (requires Cisco USB Camera)
Wireless: Help employees be more productive and collaborate better through access to applications and information from anywhere they work
Productivity: Integrate with existing desktop productivity applications such as calendar, email, and customer relationship management programs
Secure Routing: Reduce business risks associated with viruses and other security threats Get an advanced phone system that expands as your business grows and changes, without a lot of capital expense.
Common UC500 Models Features
- Cost-effective and reliable voice, data, and wireless communications just right for your business
- Works with existing desktop productivity applications and customer relationship management programs
- Easy installation and management
UC500 Series Product Features:
- From 8 to 104 IP phone stations
- From 4 to 12 analog trunks or 2 to 6 Basic Rate Interface (BRI) digital trunks
- Optional one or two T1/E1 voice interface (Primary Rate Interface [PRI] and channel associated signaling [CAS])
- Integrated voicemail
- Automated attendant
- Integrated business productivity applications
- Integrated security Music on hold
- Integrated wireless on select models
- Simple system configuration and management
Cisco's UC520 is the entry level system for the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business.
Cisco's UC540 is the recommended entry-level system for the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business.
For larger installations, the new Cisco UC560 platform supports up to 104 users and increased PSTN connectivity.
Cisco UC500 SIP Trunk
Our SIP trunk service for Cisco UC500 series enables;
• Prepaid, Pay as you Go service
• No setup fee, No cancellation Fees
• No volume commitments, no charge per channel, unlimited simultaneous calls
• Outbound (termination) service with competitive rates
• Inbound (origination) service with phone numbers from 40+ countries
• Toll-free inbound (800 origination) service
• Sub accounts under your master billing account for multiple systems